from € 32,990 | 1 bedrooms | 1 bathrooms | 43 m2
add to favorites
Studio and 1 bedroom apartments available from 32 990 EUR on Avotu 4, Riga
The building at 4 Avotu Street, designed by the famous architect Karl Johann Felsko, is renovated. The building was built in 1895 in the style of eclectics and is located in the perspective area of Riga centre, near the crossroad of Aleksandra Čaka Street and Blaumaņa Street.
Windows of the building have a view on both, Blaumaņa Street as well as beginning of Avotu Street, which is rich in wedding saloons.
This part of the street has obtained a new lease of life, thanks to many renovated buildings, at the same time maintaining its important historical value.
For potential inhabitants the area provides availability of excellent environment as well as developed and contemporary infrastructure.
Apartment in this project will be not only a good investment currently, but also safe investment in the future, because small size apartments in Riga centre have always had the biggest demand and the highest return in the real estate market.
About the project:
• Fully renovated building – renovation of the facade from the side of the street and yard has been performed, risers and communication (heating, water, sewerage, electricity etc.) have been replaced, staircases have been rebuilt and the facade of the building have been illuminated
• Re-planning of apartments and distribution of the building into separate apartment properties have been performed
• Land in the property
• Heating with individual heating meters
• Possibility to acquire car parking lot in a closed and cleaned yard
• Possibility to acquire property storage in the basement floor of the building
Apartments are offered without a final decoration, in order the new owners could arrange them according to their taste, requirements and needs. We may perform the necessary repair works also on the basis of a separate agreement. There are several apartments available in the building with different layouts and prices. Please, call or write, in order to acquire information also about other available options in the project.
This particular apartment is a demo apartment which gives you a clearer view of what the apartment could look like.