1. The website www.realest8.lv collects data about the visitors of the Website, thus gaining an opportunity for the Website Operator to evaluate how useful the application is for the user and how to improve it.
2. The manager who collects data about the visitors of the Website on the Website, SIA “Realest8”
3. Address of the manager: Strēlnieku Street 9 – 8, Riga, LV-1010, E-mail: email@example.com Phone: +37166888899.
4. The Manager regularly improves the Site, so the Manager needs to know what information is important to visitors to the Site, how often they visit the Site, what browsers and devices they use, what region the visitors come from, and what content they like to read.
5. The server hosting the Website may record requests sent by the visitor (device used, browser, IP address, access date and time). The data referred to in this paragraph is used for technical purposes: to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Site and to investigate possible security incidents. The basis for collecting the data referred to in this paragraph is the controller’s legal interest in ensuring the integrity and technical availability of the Website.
6. Cookies are files that, each time a visitor visits the Website, the browser stores them on the visitor’s computer in the amount specified in the browser’s computer’s browser settings. Individual cookies are used to tailor the advertisements and information offered to the visitor based on the content the visitor has viewed in the past, thus making the use of the Website simple, personalized and convenient for the visitors.
8. Statistics on visitors to the Website may be accessed only by those employees of the Manager who are responsible for the analysis of such data.
9. Unless otherwise specified, cookies are stored until the action for which they were collected is performed, and then they are deleted.
10. The controller confirms that statistical information and cookies will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments of the European Union, including the Personal Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU of 27 April 2016. 2016/679
11. The controller reserves the right to change these terms at any time. The visitor of the Website is obliged to independently check the content of the Website to get acquainted with the changes in the rules.